Ctrl+Alt+Del: Reclaiming the Self

 Ctrl+Alt+Del: Reclaiming the Self


On the due course of the midnights of summers,
where it felt hot on some and breezy on others;
Somewhere in the spaces between them , I chose escapism-
I lost myself in the nature and smelled something anew.
I found myself back again with a spark.

A spark, they say it never fades.
But I? I would rather say the end to it is inevitable.
Later then did I know all it needs is a resurgeance,
A recalcitrance that can make it glisten once again - 
for it never faded off extensively, rather just paused for a while.

Isn't summer all about this?
Isn't thus what they call a 'summer glow-up'?

I'm here with a revival of a 'me', that somewhere down the lane had forgotten herself;
But through this, I learnt something - 
Whilst winters, springs and autumns can throw you into a long mindless rat race,
Summers have this magical superpower that bring you back.

The phase is just as evitable as the permanence of the rest;
But maybe, just maybe - it's the small phases that matter.

A you that knows her worth,
A you that can stand up for herself,
A you that chooses kindness over drama,
A you that's chasing her dreams,
A you that finds herself in a resolve to glisten regardles...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Internals speech on the topic "Effects of war"

An english speech on HOME REMEDIES VS ENGLISH MEDICINES